Obituary: William (Bill) Gardner
August 30, 2016
Long-time Broomfield resident Bill Gardner passed away Aug 18.
He was a frequent visitor to Grand County for many years to enjoy time and events with family. He also enjoyed hiking, biking, canoeing, tent camping, church events, and Nordic skiing at Devil's Thumb and Snow Mountain Ranch. He first visited Grand Lake in 1961 on his honeymoon.
He is survived by his wife of 55 years Ardy, sons Kyle, Greg (Heidi), Koll (Natalie), daughter Mari Riley (Jim), and 14 grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law