Obituary: Yvette Guertner
April 28, 2015
Yvette Guertner, 62, of Grand Lake passed away April 17, 2015, at home surrounded by family and friends. Yvette was born May 12, 1952, in Keene, N.H., to Norman and Lorette (Dumas) Piper. She enjoyed working retail sales in Grand Lake, most recently at Whispering Pines.
She is survived by husband Mike Guertner of Grand Lake; son Shawn Guertner and family of Aurora; sister Barbara Ouellette of Keene, N.H.; and six grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents and daughter Tracy Lynn.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations in Yvette's name to Heart of the Mountains Hospice, PO Box 140, Hot Sulphur Springs, Co. 80451;The Battens Disease, Support and Research Foundation (BDSRA), 1175 Dublin Rd., Columbus, OH; or Make-A-Wish Colorado, 7951 E. Maplewood Ave., Suite 126, Greenwood Village, CO. 80111.
A memorial service will be held at St. Anne's Catholic Church in Grand Lake on Wednesday, April 29, at 11 a.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law