Letter: Schnellinger, Community Cafe’ Discussion
March 2, 2016
Middle Park High School will once again hosting the MPHS Community Cafe' Discussion March 10 at the High School Library. The MPHS Community-Cafe Discussion Forum is a guided discussion where the participants can speak to a broad variety of school topics (assigned to tables). It is about our successes, challenges, perceptions, misconceptions and observations. It is formatted for time efficiency purposes and is a valuable communications/ listening tool for the principal and staff. We need to hear your thoughts. Please, consider attending the March 10 meeting, 5:30 7:00 p.m. in the MPHS Library.
RSVP Allyson at 970-887-2104. Seating is limited to the first 24 participants. Refreshments and food is provided. Be part of the discussion.
Thom. Schnellinger, Principal
Middle Park High School
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law