March 27, 2016
Thank you Rob Anderson, M.D. !
We recently hosted several couples from out of town for a week of skiing. During that week, one member experienced some chest discomfort. Her husband, an M.D., took her to Middle Park Medical Center in Granby. She was evaluated there and then transferred to St Anthony's Hospital in Denver. Subsequently, within 36 hours, she had successful quadruple bypass surgery. Our friends have told us they can't praise Rob Anderson, M.D. and the staff at the medical center high enough for their care, evaluation, attentiveness, and recommendations. We want to thank the entire Middle Park Medical Center of Granby for their quick diagnosis and quite possibly saving our friend's life.
Ezra and Faye Yoder
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger