‘Cabin Fever’ golf tournament results
June 14, 2013
The Men's Club at Grand Lake Golf course had their annual "Cabin Fever" Low Net and Low Gross Tournament on Wednesday June 5th. There were 47 golfers competing for their names to be on the "Cabin Fever" plaque. Low gross with one over par 73 was Pat Murphy. Low Net was Bernie Hahn with a 66. Other top finishers were Skip Peck and Doug Johnson with a Low Gross of 75.
The next tournament with be held on Wednesday, June 12th. The Grand Lake Men's club is still accepting applications that can be picked up at the Grand Lake Golf course.
Right: On the left is Bernie Hahn with a Low Net score of a 66 and on the right is Pat Murphy with a Low Gross of 73, one over par.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Musings on avalanches, prevention and the unforgiving wild (column)
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- BREAKING: Silverthorne man reported missing from Missouri Mountain
- Cirque Sled offers faster easier access to Winter Park’s side-country
- Granby’s men’s indoor soccer league forming
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water