East Grand Middle School sports kick off soon
August 5, 2014
Fall sports are just around the corner. Athletes will need a current physical and updated proof of insurance/contact information.
Parents can contact Mr. Loberg (email@example.com) with questions.
Football (grades 6-8): Official start Monday, Aug. 18, sign up starts at 4 p.m. in the middle school gym.
Volleyball (girls grades 7-8): Official start Monday, Aug. 25, sign up right after school and practice until 6:05.
Cross Country (Boys/Girls grade 6-8): Official start Monday, Aug. 25, sign up starts at 4:15 p.m. in the commons area.
Cheerleading (Boys/Girls grade 6-8): Official start Monday, Aug. 25, sign up starts at 4:15 p.m. in the commons.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- De Vos: Thank God for Trump (column)
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer