Fast pitch softball league forms in Granby
March 26, 2010
A girls 12 and younger ASA fast pitch softball team is gearing up for the 2010 season.
A meeting for parents will be held on at the Granby Community Building at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 31. This meeting will be your opportunity to express your daughter’s interest and ability as well as to learn about the ASA organization.
Cindy and Jeff Derby will be coaching the girls 12 and under division through the ASA league. The coaches prefer that players have at least one year fast pitch experience and strongly encourage two years.
Forms and information will be available as well as a preliminary lineup of events for the 2010 season. If you have any questions contact Cindy or Jeff, 887-9219.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger