October 8, 2015
The browns are chasing streamers and minnow type crank baits in the evenings and after dark. Low light hours have produced some very nice fish lately.
The lake trout are starting to move shallow, small tubes, power bait twister tails and white gulp minnows have been producing very well.
Pike will start hitting crank baits as the water cools. The boat ramps will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. until Oct. 31 at Williams Fork.
The fishing report is brought to you by "Fishing with Bernie" (www.fishingwithbernie.com). Bernie Keefe has been a fishing guide in the Middle Park area for over 20 years.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Family of 4 and dog dies in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs