Fishing report for the new year
December 31, 2015
This middle park fishing report is brought to you by "Fishing with Bernie". The lakes up here are ice capped. This morning we had anywhere from 1"-5" on the area lakes. Please be careful on new ice, use a spud bar wear a life preserver and go with a friend. Rainbows are cruising the shorelines, small ice jigs tipped with wax worms are a great choice. The lake trout and will be out a little deeper. Jigs and sucker meat will help put fish on the ice.
Bernie Keefe has been a fishing guide in the area for over 20 years. For more info please check out http://www.fishingwithbernie.com or Facebook fishing with Bernie.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Snow on the mountain: First snow covers Grand County’s peaks (with photo gallery)