Fishing Report: The bite is on
April 23, 2015
Most of the ice in the area is gone, and fishing is great. Egg and worm patterns are working awesome in all the creeks and rivers.
Pike in Williams Fork are hitting in the afternoon. Try baits that move VERY slowly. Rainbows and suckers are up in the inlets, worms are working very well. Brown trout are hitting small crank baits and jigs during low light periods. Lake trout are throughout the water column.
Bernie Keefe has been guiding the Middle Park area for over 20 years.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law