Fishing with Bernie: Lake trout are moving deeper
June 26, 2014
Rainbows and a few Kokanee are being caught at Wolford. The Pike fishing at Williams Fork is very good. They are willing to hit lures fished aggressively. Browns and Rainbows are hitting crankbaits and small spoons along the shore at Grand Lake. Lake Trout keep moving a little deeper. Please be careful and release any larger fish, these fish can be over 40 years old and could use our protection.
Bernie Keefe has been a fishing guide in the Granby area for 15-plus years
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer