Golfers invited to play in ‘Rally for Cure’ tournament in Grand Lake
July 7, 2009
The Ladies’ and Men’s Golf Club Associations of Grand Lake invite golfers to participate in the “RALLY FOR A CURE” golf tournament, a fundraising event for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and its fight against Breast Cancer.
The event will be held at the Grand Lake Golf Course on Tuesday, July 21, with a 10 a.m. shotgun start. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Four person scramble, closest to the pin, longest drives and Silent Auction will guarantee a good time for all. Non-Passholder fee is $80 and includes reduced greens/cart fee, lunch, prizes and $20 donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the fight against Breast Cancer. Passholder fee is $42 includes cart fee, lunch, prizes and $20 donation. Entry deadline is July 18.
To register or if you would like to make a donation call Coni Moore at 627-8335 or Phyllis Stephens (303) 917-4532. Thank you for your participation, together we are making a difference.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Driver in fatal crash south of Kremmling to appear in court on multiple felonies
- New ‘destination’ light show planned to brighten downtown Winter Park