Grand Lake Ladies Golf League results – July 7
July 14, 2009
The Ladies of the Grand Lake Nifty Niners played the front nine holes on the Grand Lake Course last week with Gladys Howard taking first place, followed by Vicki Nessan and Nancy Smith who were tied for second and rounding out the top three spots was Margaret Nill. Pat Granquist scored a par on hole 7.
Outside Cut was a game played by the Grand Lake Lady Tee Bags Tuesday morning, July 7. Carolyn Moore was the front runner coming in first place with a net score of 34.5, followed by Marilyn Nosbish and Coni Moore sharing the spot for 2nd place scoring net 38.5.
Rally For The Cure, supporting Susan G. Komen For The Cure, is a golf tournament scheduled for Tuesday, July 21, with a 10 a.m. shotgun start. Entry cost is $42 per player for Grand Lake Golf Course Passholders and $80 per player for non-passholders. The registration fee includes a donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the fight against Breast Cancer.
Call the Grand Lake Golf Course at 627-8008 or Coni Moore at 627-8335. Registration is taking place now. Together we can make a difference.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire