Grand Lake Ladies Golf results – Aug. 4
August 13, 2009
The Nifty Niners Ladies Club at the Grand Lake Golf Course played Odds/Evens Tuesday, Aug. 4. Adding just the scores shot on the odd numbered holes. Lee Rogers placed first, followed by Jan Jackson, Pat Granquist and Lucette Kottcamp.
The 18 hole Ladies Group, known as the Grand Lake Tee Bags, played a game called “Whose Idea Was This…”. It was a good idea for Ivy Howard who placed first, next was Tina Hull and third place was Carolyn Moore. Sharon Curtis and Ivy Howard birdied hole #16 and Lorraine Johnson birdied hole #8.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law