Montgomery leads in Tee Bags game
June 24, 2013
It was a windy yet beautifully sunny day for golf at the Grand Lake Golf Course on Tuesday, June 18. The Tee Bags, Grand Lake's 18 hole Ladies League, enjoyed a game of "One's." Newcomer, Mary Ann Montgomery took first place with a score of 37 followed closely by Marsha Bartholomew, 38.5. Tied for third place were Connie Graham, Jeanne Lucas and Pat Snyder all finishing with scores of 39. Kathy Chandler had a chip in on hole #4 and low putts were awarded to Kathy Chandler and Phyllis Stephens both with 33 total putts.
The Ladies of the Nifty Niners were also on the course. In first place for the game of the day was Beryl Maus followed by jenny Negri, Lynn Turnquist, Nancy Smith and rounding out the top 5 was Margaret Nill.
Both the 18 hole and 9 hole Ladies Leagues invite you to join us for summer fun each Tuesday morning at the Grand Lake Golf Course. For more information, call the Pro Shop at 970-627-8008.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Family of 4 and dog dies in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs