Rally for Rural Health tournament on July 7
July 13, 2016
On Thursday July 7 the Pole Creek Ladies golf league hosted their 3rd annual "Rally for Rural Health" tournament. Thanks to Gigi Dominguez and her committee, there were 60 players. $4,300 was raised for Rural Health, and the money helps our cancer patients here in Grand County. The players wore purple and played a 4-person scramble. Players were able to purchase mulligans, raffle tickets and bid on silent auction items.
1st Place Ladies Team: Teresa Hood, Kate LaBelle, Pam Brown, Andrea Singleton.
1st Place Coed Team: Lori Myers, Jim Myers, Susan Odneal, Bill Reinhardt.
The longest drive was Teresa Hood and Jordon Dominguez.
Closest to the pin was Jennifer Croft and Ron Williams.
Pat Venzke and Andy Hoffer won prizes for wearing the most purple.
A special thanks to all the businesses that donated items to make this tournament such a huge success!
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soldiers at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials