The Fishing Corner, May 23
May 31, 2013
The Lake trout are still shallow but are starting to move deeper. Trolling, jigging and casting are producing some very large fish. Browns are hitting very well, any crawdad pattern in rocky areas seem to be working. Rainbows are hitting a variety of baits and soft plastics around the inlets.
Bernie Keefe has been a fishing guide on Lake Granby for longer than 15 years. Contact him through his website http://www.fishingwithbernie.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Driver in fatal crash south of Kremmling to appear in court on multiple felonies
- New ‘destination’ light show planned to brighten downtown Winter Park