This week’s fishing report
December 2, 2015
The area lakes are fishing very well. Rainbows, browns and lake trout are all cruising the shorelines. Lake trout can also be found in the deeper water. Ice jigs under a bobber, small tubes and various other lures are working. Try fishing them VERY slow. The cold water is slowing down fish so we have to fish slower. Ice is on some smaller lakes, be careful traveling on new ice and check it as you go. Rainbows and browns can be caught in water less then 15 feet and as shallow as 1 or 2 feet.
For more information please check out http://www.fishingwithbernie.com or Facebook "Fishing with Bernie". Bernie Keefe has been guiding the middle park area for over 20 years.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids