Weekend fishing report
June 16, 2016
This Middle Park fishing report is brought to you by "Fishing with Bernie".
Crank baits are working well during low light conditions for Browns and a few Rainbows. Worms and power bait are still catching lots of rainbows and a few suckers along the shorelines. As Lake Trout continue their migration into deeper water, they are being caught jigging small jigs with a piece of sucker meat or "GULP". The Northern Pike at Williams Fork are starting to get warmed up. Suspending jerk baits in the shallows are great bets. . Colorado Parks & Wildlife is offering a $20 bounty on any pike caught at Green Mountain Reservoir. Bring the fish over to Heeney Marina along with your drivers license and fishing license to collect.
Bernie has been guiding the middle park area for over 20 years. Please checkout http://www.fishingwithbernie.com or Facebook "Fishing with Bernie" for more information.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soldiers at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials