Winter Park’s Mary Jane to stay open until May 7
March 18, 2016
Winter Park Resort announced today, Friday, March 18 that they plan to keep Mary Jane open until May 7. With 42 inches of snow since Monday, the most in Colorado, the resort decided to keep Mary Jane open an addition 13 days.
Closing day is now Saturday, May 7. Lifts and trails on the Winter Park side will still close on the originally scheduled closing day of Sunday, April 24.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- East Grand Board hears SRO update
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- Weld Central officials deny reports of racism, Confederate flag display during football game
- New marijuana labeling, edible rules go into effect Oct. 1
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest