Youth hunting opportunities available in Grand County
September 18, 2014
Middle Park Habitat Partnership Program is offering opportunities for youth during upcoming fall hunting seasons.
Coordinated hunts will take place on private property during elk and deer season. Youth hunters between the ages of 12 and 17, as well as anyone interested in mentoring the youth hunters, are invited to participate. All those interested must possess a Hunter Education Card. This is a FREE opportunity for Grand County youth hunters.
Also, if you are a landowner interested in partnering with the program and allowing youth hunting on your property, contact the program. For eastern Grand County, call Tyson, 970-887-0986. For western Grand County, call Ted, 970-724-3267.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids