Colorado Springs woman dies in Tabernash crash
September 4, 2016
A 36-year-old woman from Colorado Springs died at the scene during a car accident in Tabernash on Saturday, Sept 3.
Her 12-year-old daughter is in critical condition and six-year-old son is in serious condition; both were airlifted to Denver after the crash, according to Public Information Officer for the Sheriff’s office, Lt. Dan Mayer.
The other vehicle involved in the accident was a family from out of state. The driver was also airlifted to Denver with a broken leg and possible head injury, and is in stable condition. His wife and children who were in the car all had minor, to no injuries.
Trending In: Priority
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soliders at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials