Flags to half-staff to honor fallen trooper
November 30, 2016
Gov. John Hickenlooper has ordered flags be lowered to half-staff on Friday, Dec. 2, on all public buildings statewide in memory of Colorado State Patrol Trooper Cody Donahue. Flags should be lowered from sunrise to sunset.
Trooper Donahue, 34, was struck and killed while investigating a crash on I-25 south of Castle Rock on the afternoon of November 25, 2016. He had served as a Colorado State Trooper for 11 years.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Priority
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water