Flags to half-staff to honor fallen trooper
November 30, 2016
Gov. John Hickenlooper has ordered flags be lowered to half-staff on Friday, Dec. 2, on all public buildings statewide in memory of Colorado State Patrol Trooper Cody Donahue. Flags should be lowered from sunrise to sunset.
Trooper Donahue, 34, was struck and killed while investigating a crash on I-25 south of Castle Rock on the afternoon of November 25, 2016. He had served as a Colorado State Trooper for 11 years.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Priority
- Fatal accident on US 40 near County Road 86 in Tabernash
- Updated: Manhunt suspended, US 40 re-opened near Winter Park Resort
- Election 2016: Grand County seeing 63 percent returns as of Monday
- Chemical issue in a building at Snow Mountain Ranch
- Colorado Water Plan faces new hurdles on one-year anniversary
- Updated: Woman’s body found off trail at Snow Mountain Ranch, suicide suspected
- Granby Ranch not operating Quickdraw Express Thursday morning
- Grand County officials release additional details on body found at YMCA
- Ski Granby Ranch chairlift underwent mechanical overhaul before fatal accident
- Slow down for moose