Get registered to vote
September 9, 2016
Volunteer, Nancy Henry of Granby talks to people as they enter Safeway in Fraser on Friday, Sept. 9. As a non-partisan volunteer group her goal is to register voters; regardless of political affiliation.
From 2 to 4 p.m. on Friday afternoon she talked to many people, mostly tourist and people registered elsewhere, Henry said.
“I think it’s extremely important this year that we hear from every voter and get everyone to vote,” she said.
“A young women who just graduated from college told me that she is going to ‘sit this one out’. I told her we really need young, intelligent people to vote and to please think about it. She said she would think about it.”
Oct. 31 is the last day to register so your ballot is mailed to your residence.
Trending In: Priority
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soliders at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials