In the spotlight | 2018 Best pizza: Elevation Pizza
October 26, 2018
Visitors to Grand County like to ask locals about all sorts of topics from favorite ski runs to where to find the best beer but one question in particular seems to capture the imagination of many high country tourists: where to find the best pizza.
For the second consecutive year that distinction has gone to Fraser's Elevation Pizza.
Elevation Pizza opened for business in 2011 and since then the shop has spun up fresh pizzas with their own unique Rocky Mountain flair. Patrons visiting Elevation Pizza, located in the Fraser Valley Shopping Center, will find a wide variety of hand-crafted pizzas featuring house made dough and San Marzano tomato sauce along with over two dozen topping choices. Customers can build their own pizzas from the topping selections or chose from over a dozen different signature pizzas such as the Fire on the Mountain, featuring sausage, jalapenos, hatch green chilies and roasted red peppers.
Elevation pizza also offers vegetarian options and gluten free crusts for customers. You will also find calzones, chicken wings and other savory selections on the menu along with sweets such as cookies and ice cream.
Trending In: Best of Grand 2017
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America
- Grand County real estate transactions, from Dec. 2-8
- Reclamation Ridge gravel pit sues Granby after town finds it violated permit
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost or pay? Study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates