October 27, 2017
Fraser locals know there's only one place in town to get the best breakfast in the county, and that's Sharky's Eatery.
Owner Kaydee Fisher opened the restaurant in downtown Fraser about ten years ago with her friend Veronica, who is no longer affiliated with the restaurant. Today Sharky's is a family establishment, run by Fisher and her brother Ted.
Over the last decade Sharky's has become an institution in Fraser, famous for it's dynamite bloody marys, huevos rancheros and green chili.
"I'm so stoked that people voted for us to be best breakfast," said Kaydee Fisher. "It's so exciting, and I feel like now we've established ourselves. We're a Fraser thing now. It's become an institution here, and we're happy that people still appreciate us."
Fisher attributes the restaurants success to her dedicated and loyal staff, some of who have been around for years.
"We have ten employees and they're amazing," she said. "We couldn't do it without them. It's the same people over and over. Our cook Rhondo has been with us since the very beginning. He's become a figure in Fraser, and people know him from here."
Trending In: Best of Grand 2017
- Silver Creek Fire now over 13,000 acres, crews prepare for burnout operations
- Granby Ranch expands events schedule, visitor experiences ahead of ski season
- How much snow fell? Grand County daily snow totals from winter 2017-18
- Winter Park Express expands Friday rail service for upcoming ski season
- Opinion | Letter: Medicare for all?