August 9, 2016
A hidden gem in historic Tabernash, only 10 minutes from Winter Park Resort, Tabernash Tavern offers inspired creations by Chef Alberto Sapien. Tabernash Taverns offers a delicious selection of international favorites, including USDA Prime dry-aged steaks, seafood, vegetarian, and comfort foods with a twist. The Tabernash Tavern boasts a Wine Spectator award-winning wine menu and carefully selected craft beer selection to accompany the Chef's creations. The winner of multiple awards, including Open Table Diners' Choice, Sky Hi News "Best of" and the local Chef's Cup, everyone will find something to delight their palette. Offering happy hour seven days a week, no trip to Grand County is complete without enjoying dinner at our intimate restaurant. Reservations highly recommended.
- Magnificent Mussels
- Kung Pao Calamari
- Buffalo Brussels
- Wagyu Flank Steak
- Beet Cobb Salad
- Wild Meatball
Trending In: Fraser / Tabernash
- Silver Creek Fire now over 13,000 acres, crews prepare for burnout operations
- Granby Ranch expands events schedule, visitor experiences ahead of ski season
- How much snow fell? Grand County daily snow totals from winter 2017-18
- Winter Park Express expands Friday rail service for upcoming ski season
- Opinion | Letter: Medicare for all?