August 9, 2016
Volario's mixes Spanish influences with Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Sample fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection, all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
- Olive e Mandorle
queen and kalamata olives, roasted almonds, calabrian chili, iberico, $9
- Burrata Cheese Caprese
basil, roast tomato, grilled bread, $16
cornmeal crepe, stacchino, roast tomato, artichoke, olives, capers, $9
- Fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads
- Impressive wine, microbrew and cocktails selection
- Alpenglow Happy Hour, Sun. – Thurs. 3-5 p.m.
Trending In: Winter Park
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Grand County athletes wrap up Paralympic games in South Korea