August 9, 2016
Volario's mixes Spanish influences with Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Sample fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection, all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
- Olive e Mandorle
queen and kalamata olives, roasted almonds, calabrian chili, iberico, $9
- Burrata Cheese Caprese
basil, roast tomato, grilled bread, $16
cornmeal crepe, stacchino, roast tomato, artichoke, olives, capers, $9
- Fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads
- Impressive wine, microbrew and cocktails selection
- Alpenglow Happy Hour, Sun. – Thurs. 3-5 p.m.
Trending In: Winter Park
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America
- Grand County real estate transactions, from Dec. 2-8
- Reclamation Ridge gravel pit sues Granby after town finds it violated permit
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost or pay? Study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates