August 9, 2016
Volario's mixes Spanish influences with Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Sample fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection, all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
- Olive e Mandorle
queen and kalamata olives, roasted almonds, calabrian chili, iberico, $9
- Burrata Cheese Caprese
basil, roast tomato, grilled bread, $16
cornmeal crepe, stacchino, roast tomato, artichoke, olives, capers, $9
- Fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads
- Impressive wine, microbrew and cocktails selection
- Alpenglow Happy Hour, Sun. – Thurs. 3-5 p.m.
Trending In: Winter Park
- Silver Creek Fire now over 13,000 acres, crews prepare for burnout operations
- Granby Ranch expands events schedule, visitor experiences ahead of ski season
- How much snow fell? Grand County daily snow totals from winter 2017-18
- Winter Park Express expands Friday rail service for upcoming ski season
- Opinion | Letter: Medicare for all?