August 9, 2016
Volario's mixes Spanish influences with Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Sample fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection, all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
- Olive e Mandorle
queen and kalamata olives, roasted almonds, calabrian chili, iberico, $9
- Burrata Cheese Caprese
basil, roast tomato, grilled bread, $16
cornmeal crepe, stacchino, roast tomato, artichoke, olives, capers, $9
- Fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads
- Impressive wine, microbrew and cocktails selection
- Alpenglow Happy Hour, Sun. – Thurs. 3-5 p.m.
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position