August 9, 2016
Volario's mixes Spanish influences with Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Sample fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection, all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
- Olive e Mandorle
queen and kalamata olives, roasted almonds, calabrian chili, iberico, $9
- Burrata Cheese Caprese
basil, roast tomato, grilled bread, $16
cornmeal crepe, stacchino, roast tomato, artichoke, olives, capers, $9
- Fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads
- Impressive wine, microbrew and cocktails selection
- Alpenglow Happy Hour, Sun. – Thurs. 3-5 p.m.
Trending In: Winter Park
- Parshall woman pleads guilty to stealing over $12,000 from City Market
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Grand County
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16: Parking too close; stealing electricity
- Grand Lake man faces litany of physical, sexual assault felony charges
- County envisions major airport expansion project