August 9, 2016
Volario's mixes Spanish influences with Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Sample fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection, all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Colorado.
- Olive e Mandorle
queen and kalamata olives, roasted almonds, calabrian chili, iberico, $9
- Burrata Cheese Caprese
basil, roast tomato, grilled bread, $16
cornmeal crepe, stacchino, roast tomato, artichoke, olives, capers, $9
- Fresh and creative pastas, pizzas and salads
- Impressive wine, microbrew and cocktails selection
- Alpenglow Happy Hour, Sun. – Thurs. 3-5 p.m.
Trending In: Winter Park
- Man who died after being buried described as ‘loving husband, father’
- Winter Park offering sizable compensation package for new town manager
- UPDATED: Man dies after getting buried at Granby construction site
- Kansas man’s body recovered from Steamboat Lake
- Three sought in Bocco fire; Sheriff’s Office wants to question them after witnesses saw them speeding from the area