Granby hosts season’s final farmer’s market
The season’s last Friday Fest/Farmers-Artist Market in Granby will be Sept. 4 from 3-7:30 p.m.
The Granby Chamber Chili Cook-off will take place from 3-7 p.m. Stop by and vote for your favorite chili to represent Granby in the All Chamber Chili Cook-Off on Thursday, Sept. 10, at Grand Lake Plumbing.
There will be a variety of vendors offering homemade pies and breads, tamales, vegetarian foods, hodown and rhinestone apparel, pottery, jewelry, natural skin care products, unique antler gifts, aspen and leather crafts, coffee, hot sauces, candles, chimes, handmade cards and more.
Bring your blanket and chair and enjoy live entertainment with Cari Eyres from 3 to 4 p.m,. then Bobby Walker from 4:30 until 7:30 p.m. The American Legion will be opening the beer and wine garden at 5 p.m.
Many thanks to Mountain Parks Electric for its support and contribution in letting us hold the event at their facility. Plenty of parking and room for our 31 unique vendors:
• Beer and Wine Garden
• Bun in the Oven – Gluten free muffins, brownies, bars, blondies,
quiche, trail mix, granola and more
• Burls n Antlers – Wood and antler wine stoppers, bowls and vases back scratchers
• Christina’s Creations – Gourmet vegetarian pre-packaged food including burgers, meatloaf, soups and desserts
• Colorado’s Best Tamales – Prepacked tamales and pineapple smoothies
• Coulter House Rhinestone – rhinestone apparel and bags
• Davis Family Farms – Full line of locally grown produce including peaches, peppers, potatoes, cherries, tomatoes, onions and corn; plus jams, salsas and syrups
• Drive by Pie – Homemade pies and breads, made fresh daily
• Elevate Art – Porcelain pottery, jewelry and monotypes
• Grand Futures Prevention Coalition – Information and swag for the kiddos
• HoDown Apparel – Western apparel and accessories
• Lady of the Mountain Designs/Jayne’s Jewelry – handcrafted jewelry
• Joyous Skin – Cosmetics/Esthetician with anti-aging skin care line, serums, eye creams, cleansers, masks and scrubs
• Julie Faulkner Designs – handcrafted beaded and metal jewelry
• Lonesome Stone – Handmade pottery including mugs, yarn bowls, alpaca fiber and horsehair bowls
• Mountain Leather Craft – Custom leather products
• Moose B Kathy – Aprons, recipes, scrapbooks, bread boards and more
• Mountain Coffee Project – Fresh roasted coffee uniquely packaged in wine bottles
• Mountain Sailor Natural Products– Natural lip balms, salves, salt scrubs, face scrubs and body butters
• BTC Woman – scone mixes by Sticky Fingers Bakery
• Cathy Walton Smith Designs – exquisite custom jewelry
• Rocky Mountain Hot Sauce – RMNP 100th anniversary BBQ and Hot Sauces
• Simply Efficient/Infinite West – Information on solar energy and supplying electricity to the bands
• Stamp It Up – hand stamped cards, stationary and totes
• The Boy Scouts – Delicious Popcorn
• This and That – Jewelry, soy candles, hand poured melters, fleece slippers, scarves, Avon gift baskets and more
• Uptown Granby – Uppity Goat lotions and creams, unique jewelry and fashion accessories, wacky wind chimes, horseshoe crosses and more
• Winter Park Winery – discussing their variety of wines and blends
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User