Granby’s Friday Fest is back
Granby’s Friday Fest/Farmers-Artist Market is back. Join us for a unique shopping experience and pick up some fresh palisade produce or freshly roasted chili’s. We also have a variety of vendors offering BBQ, homemade pies and breads, tamales, vegetarian foods, rhinestone apparel, pottery, jewelry, natural skin care products, unique antler, aspen and leather crafts, coffee, hot sauces, candles, chimes, handmade cards and more.
Join the community party, bring your blanket and chair and enjoy live entertainment with Cari Eyres from 3 to 4 p.m., then Matty Brown from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 21, and Bobby Walker on Sept. 4. The American Legion will be opening the beer and wine garden at 5 p.m.
Many thanks to Mountain Parks Electric for their support and contribution in letting us hold the event at their facility. Plenty of parking and room for our 31 unique vendors.
Friday Fest vendors include:
• BARE BONES BBQ – Smoked brisket, pulled pork, ribs, brats/dogs
and all the fixings
• Beer and Wine Garden
• Bun in the Oven – Gluten free muffins, brownies, bars, blondies,
quiche, trail mix, granola and more
• Burls n Antlers – Wood and antler wine stoppers, bowls and vases back scratchers
• Christina’s Creations – Gourmet vegetarian pre-packaged food including burgers, meatloaf, soups and desserts
• Colorado’s Best Tamales – Prepacked tamales and pineapple smoothies
• Coulter House Rhinestone – rhinestone apparel and bags
• Davis Family Farms – Full line of locally grown produce including peaches, peppers, potatoes, cherries, tomatoes, onions and corn; plus jams, salsas and syrups
• Drive by Pie – Homemade pies and breads, made fresh daily
• Elevate Art – Porcelain pottery, jewelry and monotypes
• Grand Futures Prevention Coalition – Information and swag bags for the kiddos
• Horizons: Information and free popsicles for the kids
• Lady of the Mountain Designs/Jayne’s Jewelry – handcrafted jewelry
• Joyous Skin – Cosmetics/Esthetician with anti-aging skin care line, serums, eye creams, cleansers, masks and scrubs
• Julie Faulkner Designs – handcrafted beaded and metal jewelry
• Lonesome Stone – Handmade pottery including mugs, yarn bowls, alpaca fiber and horsehair bowls
• Mountain Leather Craft – Custom leather products
• Moose B Kathy – Aprons, recipes, scrapbooks, bread boards and more
• Mountain Coffee Project – Fresh roasted coffee uniquely packaged in wine bottles
• Mountain Sailor Natural Products– Natural lip balms, salves, salt scrubs, face scrubs and body butters
• BTC Woman – scone mixes by Sticky Fingers Bakery
• Cathy Walton Smith Designs – exquisite custom jewelry
• Rocky Mountain Hot Sauce – RMNP 100th anniversary BBQ and Hot Sauces
• Simply Efficient/Infinite West – Information on solar energy and supplying electricity to the bands
• Stamp It Up – hand stamped cards, stationary and totes
• This and That – Jewelry, soy candles, hand poured melters, fleece slippers, scarves, Avon gift baskets and more
• Uptown Granby – Uppity Goat lotions and creams, unique jewelry and fashion accessories, wacky wind chimes, horseshoe crosses and more
• Winter Park Winery – discussing their variety of wines and blends
• Whistling Duck – Aspen inspired creations and designer pillows
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User