Halloween events around Grand County
A Grand Halloween
Friday, October 30
• 4-6 p.m. -Trick or Treat Mainstreet
• 5 p.m. – Flash Mob “Thriller” dance in Town Parking Lot
• 5:15 p.m. – Costume Contest in Town Parking Lot
• 5:45 p.m. – Scarecrow winners announced in town parking lot
• 4-6 p.m. – Mountain Parks Electric will be serving free hot dogs at the town parking lot.
• 6 p.m. – After Trick or Treat Dinner, Kids eat free, Brickhouse 40, Granby, live entertainment: fire spinning.
• Noon-1 p.m. – Spook-tacular Halloween Celebration, Community House Town Park.
• 12:30 p.m. – costume contest
• 1 p.m. – Trick-or-Treat up and down the historic boardwalk
Hot Sulphur Springs
• 6 p.m. – Trick or Treat, Hot Sulphur Springs Parshall Fire.
• 6:30 p.m. – Kid Fun Games & Prizes
• 8-10 p.m. – Live Action Haunted House, Pioneer Park, Hot Sulphur Springs
Saturday, October 31
• 5-7 p.m. – Annual Trick or Treat with a Cop, Fraser Community Building.
• 9 p.m. – Costume Dance Party and contest at Crooked Creek Saloon
• 9:30 p.m. – Halloween Bash: Live Music – Built To Last, Crooked Creek Saloon, Fraser.
• 4-6 p.m. – Halloween Bash At Cooper Creek Square with Trick or Treat Street. Phantom Photo Booth will be available.
• 9 p.m. – Halloween Dance Party at Ullr’s Tavern featuring Leadville Cherokee. Costume Party & contest celebrating their re-grand opening & remodel.
• 9 p.m. – The Winter Park Pub Halloween Party. Drinks, live music, costume party & contest.
• 9 p.m. – Dance & costume Party at the Basement at Strip & Tail with drink specials celebrating Jeremy Farmer’s Last Hurrah!
• 9 p.m. – Halloween Party, Brickhouse 40, live entertainment: fire spinning.
• 6 p.m. – Fright Like That Costume Party, Stillwater Grill
• 6:30 p.m. – Acme Band Halloween & costume contest, Pancho & Lefty’s
• 3-5 p.m.- Trick or Treat Street, Cliffview Assisted Living Center, Kremmling.
• 5-8 p.m.- Halloween Fun Night, Kremmling Fire Station.
• 6:30-9 p.m. – Trunk or Treat, West Grand High School
• 7 p.m. – Paint your pumpkin contest, West Grand high School
• 8 p.m. – Haunted House, River Ranch Village, B6 Kremmling
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.