Brother Virginia, Abby Kasch to play the Grand Gala Saturday
May 6, 2016
Brother Virginia and Abby Kasch will perform at Devil's Thumb Ranch in Tabernash for the Grand Foundation's "Grand Gala" on Saturday, May 7.
The "Grand Gala" is a black-tie/formal western, private event, sponsored by the Grand Foundation and supports non-profit organizations, giving back to the communities and serving all of Grand County.
National recording artist, Brother Virginia, is one of the hottest up and coming acts in Nashville. These accomplished singers, songwriters and musicians have shared the stage with performers like: Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Eric Church and more.
Abby Kasch performed at Winding River Ranch in Grand Lake for the "Nash & Kasch" event last November. This event was a free concert put on to help the bands raise money to record their first album. Abby recently released her EP, "L.O.V.E" in April to a packed venue at Skooters Roadhouse in Illinois.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir