Funky, untamed improvisation, Woodshed Red
August 26, 2016
Woodshed Red hails from the Colorado Springs area and performs all over Colorado and its neighboring states. Comprised of guitar, fiddle, stand-up bass and drums from varying musical backgrounds; the group came together in 2013 and began covering a wide variety of genres. Inspired by bluegrass, blues, funk and rock and many eras of music, the band members have incorporated their individual styles to create their own unique sound. The instrumentation of Woodshed Red generates an upbeat positive grassy sound, intertwined with funky, untamed improvisation.
The band plays from 6 to 8 p.m. at Cooper Creek for Music on the Square, Friday, August 26 around the courtyard fountain and under the lights.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- USS Colorado to be commissioned
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Winter Park approves spring music series, extension for Rendezvous expansion