MPHS presents ‘George Washington Slept Here’
February 8, 2017
Middle Park High School announced the spring play: "George Washington Slept Here", written by Moss Hart and George S Kaufman.
The performance dates will be March 16-18.
The story chronicles the trials and tribulations of Newton Fuller who craves—and gets—"a little place in the country to call his own. Chaos ensues."
This gracious and funny comedy ranks with the most successful in the American theater. The director is Mike Ritter.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Kremmling man pleads guilty to 2018 car burglary spree across Grand County
- Weather service forecasting more snow for Grand County
- Family Dollar to close nearly 400 locations; Kremmling store’s fate uncertain
- Chasing the wind: The remarkable life and astounding adventures of freestyle skiing icon Bob Singley
- Grand County police blotter, March 15-18: Moose attack