Grand County Has Talent seeks performers
January 6, 2015
Talent acts are starting to line up for Grand County Has Talent, a local variety show scheduled for Jan. 30 at West Grand High School in Kremmling.
If you can sing, dance, play an instrument or do stand up comedy, you are encouraged and invited to compete for cash prizes and audience adulation. There is no cost to enter.
For more details or to register, contact Larry Banman at (970) 217-6298 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't delay and miss a chance to showcase your talent.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Grand County athletes return home as Paralympic Games conclude; part-time local resident captures gold in men’s slalom