RMRT receives $10,000 Colorado Creative Industries Grant
August 5, 2016
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre (RMRT) has been awarded an unrestricted grant in the amount of $10,000 from Colorado Creative Industries (CCI), a division of the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade.
Unrestricted grants provide the opportunity to direct spending where it is needed the most. This grant was awarded through CCI's Colorado Creates Program and will support RMRT's mission to stimulate, promote and develop interest in the performing arts in Grand County and the surrounding region through live theatrical production and youth theatre educational workshops.
"We are honored to be included on the list of recipients for this award", said RMRT's Executive Artistic Director Michael Querio.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling candidate
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business