Straus, Real McCoy bring outlaw Bluegrass to Winter Park
August 18, 2016
Andy Straus and The Real McCoy are a powerful duo that play with the popular band, Hunker Down from Winter Park.
Their music is well crafted and full of dynamic execution and harmony. Andy Straus plays every nook and cranny of the Colorado Rockies and beyond. Passionate about the groove, he likes to sing hard and play his guitar hard.
The amount of energy the two bring to the stage is unrivaled. Being a world traveler, his music really explores genres, but he is saturated in the raw outlaw bluegrass that makes people feel right at home.
The Real McCoy adds tasty harmonies and hot piano licks to the mix and it becomes a show not to miss. No matter what style they are playing, this duo adds an element of contagious soul and passion to their music that connects with people.
The fun begins at 6 p.m. under the lights near near the courtyard fountain at Cooper Creek in Winter Park.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position