The art of live looping comes to Cooper Creek
July 2, 2015
WINTER PARK – Innovative Colorado based singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, loop artist and educator Arthur Lee Land brings an unforgettable solo act using the Art of Live-Looping to Cooper Creek's Music on the Mall on Friday from 6-8 p.m.
Lee Land creates a full band sound by layering vocals and a multitude of acoustics through the art of live looping. His one-man performances have dropped jaws at clubs and concerts across the country. With his entertaining style and multi-instrumental architecture, Arthur constructs songs before your very eyes.
Audiences forget they are watching one man, hearing instead compositions rich and intricate enough for an 8-piece band. Lee Land weaves djembe, talking drums, congas, bongos, shakers, beat boxing, bass, guitars, mandolin, talk box, organs, trumpets and more with his mastery of sophisticated technology, songwriting and top level musicianship.
Music On The Mall is a summer concert series held every Friday through Sept. 4 from 6-8 p.m. at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park. The series is free and open to all ages. For more information visit http://www.coopercreeksquare.com or call 970-726-8891.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir