The Grand Lake Community House has a baby grand
May 28, 2016
Mike and Penny Brown of Grand Lake recently donated a baby grand piano to the Grand Lake Community House. They responded to a Facebook post from local musician, Peggy Mann who wrote about a need for a baby grand piano at the facility in Grand Lake that has been used for group meetings, fundraisers and musical performances.
"It couldn't be just any old piano," Mann wrote. "It had to be in perfect condition so that it could be used by the best."
In less than two weeks a beautiful 1976 walnut baby grand was donated by the Browns.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position