August 23, 2016
Gary Key, known as the "Walking Jukebox" performed a myriad of requests and originals for Sunday Funday at the Winter Park Pub (requests included Paul McCartney's "Let It Be"). He can also be found playing regularly at the Tabernash Tavern, and at Brickhouse 40 and Mackinaw's, and is set to entertain at Advocates' Taste of Fall Sept. 10.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced