Accident on US Highway 40 between Parshall and Kremmling
March 31, 2016
At 6:54 a.m., Thursday March 31 the Grand County Sheriff's Office, Grand County EMS, Kremmling Fire Department, and Colorado State Patrol responded to a single vehicle rollover accident on US Highway 40 at milepost 192 located between Parhall and Kremmling. The Kremmling Fire Department extricated the victim from the vehicle and Grand County EMS transported him to Middle Park Medical Center in Kremmling.
EMS then transported the 26-year-old male victim to St. Anthony Central Accident in Lakewood with critical, potentially life-threatening, injuries.
The cause of the single vehicle single occupant accident is under investigation.
Trending In: Announcements
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Spring Bash and Splash to bring a month-long celebration to Winter Park