Annual Run for the Son, Christian motorcyclist ride 100 miles
April 26, 2012
On Saturday, May 5 the local Christian Motorcyclist Association Chapters from Granby and Silverthorne will host their annual Run for the Son Event. The High Mountain Missionaries and Summit Christian Riders are two of the many CMA chapters in the United States participating in this annual fundraising event and have designated Steamboat Springs as the destination for their ride this year.
Members have been raising funds and pledges and will be completing a 100-mile ride as part of the event. Fundraising supports the ministries of the Christian Motorcyclist Association in addition to The Jesus Film Project, Missionary Ventures, and Open Doors.
The chapters should arrive in Steamboat between 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. to have lunch and fellowship at Johnny B. Goods Restaurant, 738 Lincoln Ave. We also welcome any snowmobilers, ATVers, or dirt bikers to join us as well. Please feel free to come down and meet with them for more information, or call Chet at 970-531-5530, Dick at 970-531-1900, or Steve at 970-485-5236.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion