Benefit dinner and silent auction for the Craig Hardman
May 15, 2012
The Hot Sulphur Springs-Parshall Fire Protection District will be hosting a benefit dinner and silent auction for the Craig Hardman family, who recently lost their wife and mother.
It will take place from 6-8 p.m. Friday, May 18, at the Hot Sulphur Fire Station, 286 E Grand Avenue.
Donations will be accepted. Make checks payable to:
Hot Sulphur Springs-Parshall Fire Protection District
PO Box 45
Hot Sulphur Springs, Co. 80451
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion