Birth: Bella Rosalie Hallman
May 8, 2012
Casey and Alan Hallman of Grand Lake announce the birth of their daughter Bella Rosalie Hallman on April 24, 2012, at 12:20 p.m. at Yampa Valley Medical Center. Baby weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Baby’s sibling is Samuel Hallman. Grandparents are Scott and Chris Heiter of Kutztown, Pa., and Lamar and Debbie Hallman of Macungie, Pa.
Ruth Murphy and Brian Manuel of Kremmling announce the birth of their son Wyatt Anthony Manuel on April 29, 2012, at 4:52 p.m. at Yampa Valley Medical Center. Baby weighed 8 pounds and was 21 inches long. Baby’s siblings are Taylor, Kalie and Jacob.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally