Blood drive set for April 20 in Tabernash
April 9, 2015
Bonfils Blood Center will conduct a community blood drive on Monday, April 20, at Church of the Eternal Hills in Tabernash.
The drive is scheduled to take place from 12:30-5 p.m. Appointments are necessary.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Bonfils' Appointment Center at 303-363-2300/800-365-0006 Option 2 or online at http://www.bonfils.org. Plan to allow 45 minutes to one hour for your blood donation.
Trending In: Announcements
- Union Pacific Railroad gets cease and desist order after illegal discharge into Fraser River
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Resident has heated exchange with county over Henderson mill revaluation
- Wheatridge teen killed in single vehicle crash near Parshall