BOCC reappoints Douden, Knoohuizen
February 7, 2017
As part of the approval of their Feb. 7 consent agenda, the Grand County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) moved to reappoint Nancy Knoohuizen and Ann Douden as representatives to the Grand County Library District Board of Trustees. Douden is the vice president for the library district and holds the District 2 seat. Knoohuizen holds the At Large D seat. The BOCC must approve trustee recommendations made by the library district as resolutions on their agenda.
The BOCC appointed three other members to the board in 2016 including Marcus Davis, a Hot Sulphur Springs resident who filled the At Large B seat; Carol Hunter, a Grand Lake resident for the At Large A seat; and Jim Sloan from Kremmling for District 3.
Trending In: Announcements
- Family Dollar to close nearly 400 locations; Kremmling store’s fate uncertain
- Officials suspend large-scale search efforts for man missing in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Kremmling man pleads guilty to 2018 car burglary spree across Grand County
- Grand County police blotter, March 15-18: Moose attack
- Grand County officials oppose red flag gun bill, mull sanctuary status