BOCC reappoints Douden, Knoohuizen
February 7, 2017
As part of the approval of their Feb. 7 consent agenda, the Grand County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) moved to reappoint Nancy Knoohuizen and Ann Douden as representatives to the Grand County Library District Board of Trustees. Douden is the vice president for the library district and holds the District 2 seat. Knoohuizen holds the At Large D seat. The BOCC must approve trustee recommendations made by the library district as resolutions on their agenda.
The BOCC appointed three other members to the board in 2016 including Marcus Davis, a Hot Sulphur Springs resident who filled the At Large B seat; Carol Hunter, a Grand Lake resident for the At Large A seat; and Jim Sloan from Kremmling for District 3.
Trending In: Announcements
- Crews strengthen defense lines around Silver Creek Fire
- Colorado scientists warn of links between climate change and worsening wildfires
- Forest Service cleans up illegal marijuana grow site near Redstone
- Weekend storm front helps cool fire activity on Silver Creek blaze
- Fraser man faces felony menacing, domestic violence charges following Saturday incident