Brammer Family Fund enters second year of helping cancer patients, families
March 5, 2015
It's hard to believe it's been one year since we lost our friend, wife, mother and longtime Grand County local, Traci Brammer. Traci fought a courageous battle with cancer and although we have lost her physically; we didn't lose her spirit, which lives on in her daughter, the softball fields, local parks, Girls Scout events, local charities and of course, the fund that was created at her request and in her memory.
Traci felt so fortunate to have the support of her community when she was fighting her fight. She wanted this help to be offered to others dealing with the same issues such as: trips to Denver for treatment, hotel stays, bucket list items, etc.
The Brammer Family Fund was established to provide financial assistance to Grand County residents and their families affected by cancer. Funding is based upon need, inclusive of income, family dynamics and unforeseen circumstances.
If you or someone you know locally is in need of financial assistance, due to their illness, contact the Grand Foundation to complete an application: Grand Foundation, Megan Ledin P.O. Box 1012 Winter Park, CO 80482 970-887-3111, ext. 3.
The Brammer Family Fund will partner with other Grand County Organizations that currently provide these services and subsidies within the county: (Grand County Rural Health Network, Mountain Family Center, etc.)
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business