Bronco cheerleaders learn to ski at Winter Park Resort on Monday
March 17, 2016
From the sidelines of Super Bowl 50 to the ski slopes of Winter Park Resort, the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders will pay a visit to Winter Park on Monday, March 7 and Tuesday, March 8 to try their hand at Colorado's other favorite sport – skiing.
A group of 12 cheerleaders along with Miles the Broncos mascot will be bringing the excitement of the Super Bowl Champs to the mountains. From 9 a.m. to Noon Monday, March 7 they will have a group ski lesson with Winter Park Ski + Ride School and an autograph session begins at 3 p.m. at Derailer Bar.
The cheerleaders will try adaptive equipment from the National Sports Center for the Disabled program like sit-skis and outriggers from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m on Tuesday, March 8.
The ski events will take place in Sorensen Park near West Portal Station at the base of Winter Park Resort.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir