January 20, 2015
Movie celebrates Park's 100th anniversary
Jan. 26 is a significant date in the history of Rocky Mountain National Park. On that date in 1915 President Woodrow Wilson signed a bill creating the Park.
To commemorate this centennial the Rocky Mountain Conservancy commissioned a film "Rocky Mountain National Park: Wilderness, Wildlife, Wonder." This centennial movie will premiere in our area on Monday, Jan. 26, at 5:30 p.m. at the Grand Lake Community House. Refreshments will be served after the film.
Trending In: Announcements
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Grand County athletes wrap up Paralympic games in South Korea