Coroner releases name of woman found dead
June 1, 2016
The Grand County Coroner, Brenda Bock released the name of the woman who was found dead on May 30 on Colo. Highway 125.
Sarah Miller, 24, died of a self inflicted gunshot wound, according to the Grand County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, Lt. Dan Mayer. She was found near C Lazy U Ranch where she worked.
"The investigation is ongoing," said Mayer. "However, we haven't uncovered any evidence of foul play."
Her friends and co-workers did not see a reason that she would have done this, according to Mayer. She was well known and well liked in the community, said Mayer.
Grief counseling was available for employees at C Lazy U Ranch on Monday.
Trending In: Announcements
- BREAKING: Grand Lake home explosion overnight kills 1, another in serious condition
- Weather service forecasting more snow for Grand County
- Chasing the wind: The remarkable life and astounding adventures of freestyle skiing icon Bob Singley
- Kremmling man pleads guilty to 2018 car burglary spree across Grand County
- Fraser moving forward on Lions Ponds improvements